lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2012

A Country I would like to visit

Willkommen


     Hellos classmates, Today I will talk you about a country I want to visit.
     I would like to visit Europe, because I love their culture. But, specifically, I would like visit Germany, because I think that this country is very interesting.
 
   Germany is one of the major political and economic powers of the European continent and a historic leader in many theoretical and technical fields. Also, Germany is known for Weimar Republic and Nazi Regime.


   
  If I go there someday, I would like visit the castles: the castles are unique cultural lanscapes that exist in the heart of Eureope.
  
     



     Also, I would like to visit the musical events and listen to fabulous orchestras whit brillant composers such as Schumann, Mendelssohn-Bartholdy, Bach and Handel.
   

Also, I will travel for the country and meet people, eat the typical food and I would like to visit the Ocktoberfest and I will be happy :)  


    In this country I would like study, because the Germany's universities are recognised internationally, indicating the high level of education in the country. After of study Veterinary Medicine I would like to do a postgraduate in the University of Germany. Then I would like live and work there.



  Ich Liebe Dich Deutschland <3 


13 comentarios:

  1. Germany! :)the country of my mother's family. My brother also want to visit and live there.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nazi regime is the only bad in the history of germany

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it's look very beautiful this palce and intersting.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think that the Germany history is so interesting...

    ResponderEliminar
  5. My cousin live in Deutschland, is a very nice place to stay the rest of your live.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I like the castle of germany but not for live xDD

    ResponderEliminar
  7. germany is the country of the nazis >:( I don`t like

    ResponderEliminar