jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2012

My favorite Piece of Technology


      My favorite piece of technology is my  keyboard. I love my keyboard because my mom and my father gave it to  me  when I get  in the university, in 2011.
      I use my keyboard  to relax me and I use for the play music thaht I like.
      I use my keyboard occasionally, because I don't have enought time. But, when I have time I play the keyboard for hours in my house.
    I like it because I am  really happy when I play it. Also I like because I can see my friends when I go to the orchestra.
  My life without my keyboard would be very sad, because the music is my life. I met most of my friends in the orchestra. Also, play the keyboard makes me see life in a better way and when I play the keyboard make me fell happy and its help to study. 

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjVdRY5N6iwLav8T6PWgzUDQof8CAuR8adW14OJBJE9avxDv4s-zG5KJiyDFv6sKx95z2ubZX-u_lUmCWYYayWIDmHG0yaysEKPsmG1Z0sBHQF77x-Jh1nGgD_6kjU7sN3ODJKbN3A7qB65/s1600/70537-KeyboardCat.gif

7 comentarios:

  1. UUUUHHHH i cant upload pictures to my blog

    ResponderEliminar
  2. :O i didn't knew that you play music! I have a piano at home :) my grandmother give to me when i was only 3 years old :P

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Me too play piano, but right now I don't have one, i had to sell my keyboard :(

    ResponderEliminar