lunes, 1 de octubre de 2012

Why do I want to be a vet?


            When I was a child, my dream job was to be a Poet, because I love writing poems. But when I growth, my dream was to be an Astronomer, because  I love the Universe, the stars and the sky.  In my life, the only career was Astronomy.
            In 2011, I enter to study Physics at University, but mid-year I realized that if I study Astronomy, I would not be happy. This career was not for me. That's why me rethink my future and  I decided to study veterinary medicine. I always love animals and  I thought my way to help in this life was helping animals.
            This year has been incredible, because I love my new career.  The experience of being with animals is very rewarding: they are happy with so little. Also the animals give love without asking anything in return.
            In a future, I would like to work in the wildlife conservation. My dream is work in a national park or make documentaries like Animal Planet :) .

8 comentarios: