lunes, 29 de octubre de 2012

Cuarto Cuchipanda :)



      Hello, this is my old classmates.  I don't remember who took this picture, maybe take my teacher :) , because all my classmates appear here.
      This picture was taken in June of 2010, when I was in the last year of school (the best year!). This photograph shows the last alliance for the anniversary of the school. This day, my classmates and me, danced the song "Thriller" of Michael Jackson and did a dance recreating what happend in the earthquake of 27 of February. It's really touching.  Also this day we sing many popular songs and we compete against other alliances for the grand prize.
      I love this picture, because I have beautiful memories of my old classmates. In this school I met my best friend, I met my teacher Sergio Santelices (the best teacher of the school and the world).  Also I love my old school: Liceo Carmela Carvajal, because teach me many things and gave me opportunities that in other school I had not had.



FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010. Liceo Carmela Carvajal.

9 comentarios: