lunes, 22 de octubre de 2012

What's your Opinion?

1.-What is your opinion about owning an exotic pet? 
I think that the exotic pets beautiful and nice, but this animals are very special, because some animals need specials care or can be very dangerous like spider, scorpion or snake. 
This animals needs habitat, diet  and careful all your life. Also we must make sure that this animal exotic is not ilegal. Then, if you want  to have an exotic animals, you must be very careful and responsible.  
2.-What is your opinion about the Chilean politicians?
 In my opinion, the Chileans politicians are corrupt. Every years they promise people who made a change in the country, but only are promises, because they fail.  The politicians only think about their own welfare. They steal money of poor people and not invest in health or education. 
All politicians are the same >:( .


3.-What is your opinion about fortune telling? 

 I think in the fortune, beacuse my friend tell me the future and she was right in what she said. However, I think that often the people  fell persuasive   and  they scared before things happens.


4.-What is your opinion about  climate change? 
 I think that the climate change is fault of  unconsciousness of the people. All people think that the other peopleshould be help the planet, however, no one does.  We are concerned only about ourselves and we don't realized that the climate changes affects us all. Any changes we want to make, pat of ourserlves, in our homes.

5.-What is your opinion about recycling?
 In think that the recycling is a great idea, because the world needs reuse the things that don't deal, but still serve. This is one form of help the planet and contribute to a healthier world. 

7 comentarios:

  1. I think that the Chilean politicians aren't good persons, because they lie to the people and don't keep their promises >:(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree whit you in what you say about the climate change, we have to start to change the things in our home.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the time change very fast thank`s at the people =(
    everithing accelerate...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. All politicians are the same, I agree with this :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think that the climate change is a top global priority, we are killing the earth :(

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I din't would like to know my future!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Chilean politicians? ..This sunday i will not go to vote for the same reason jajajaj

    ResponderEliminar